This event has already happened!
This event occurred in March 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
PADDY FEST 'St Patricks Day Beer & Music Festival' on Saturday 17th March 2018
PADDY FEST! - St Patricks Day Drink & Music Festival
// 'Drink! Dance! Be Irish!'
// Saturday March 17th 2018 - Times Square, Newcastle
// Limited Tickets Just £5+bf on sale now!
This St Patricks Day, Times Square, in the heart of Newcastle will host it’s first ever huge beer festival! 4000 people will descend on Times Square for an all day celebration of beer, Guinness, live Rugby, live music and much much more...
- Huge Oktoberfest style beer tent!
- Fully Irish fun-filled decor!
- Live Six Nations Rugby on huge LED screen!
- Supersized 30m Guinness & beer bar!
- Live traditional & modern Irish bands throughout!
- Live DJs playing into the night!
- 1000s of free Irish & Guinness memorabilia & giveaways!
- Craft Ales, Independant street food & coffee vendors!
- Traditional 'Ulster fry' breakfasts available!
Limited advanced tickets available for either...
Day session 11am - 6pm OR Evening session 6pm - 11pm
// Tickets just £5+bf from www.PaddyFest.co.uk
- Also available from www.Fatsoma.com / www.NotJustaTicket.com / www.Skiddle.com
Or alternatively brave the queues and turn up at any point throughout the day.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.