After Hours: Happy New You on Thursday 30th January 2020
A teetotal event that's anything but dry!
Adults take over Life Science Centre on the last Thursday night of the month. With no kids around, they can be bolder and more daring with the workshops and activities on offer.
- Make a Bubble Bar to take home with the team from Lush Newcastle.
- Find your happy place at the laughter yoga workshops - belly laughs encouraged!
- Thinking about jacking in your job in the pursuit of happiness? Listen to the incredible tale of Dr Christopher Boyce who did just that – and cycled to Bhutan!
- Work out at Dance City’s Dance Workout taster class.
- A music channel dedicated to uplifting tunes at the silent disco in the Space Zone.
- Incredible teas brought to you by Estate Tea Co to keep you refreshed as you continue your Dry January pledge. (Separate charges apply for drinks.)
Why not start the fun an hour earlier with a whirl on Life’s outdoor ice rink? Skating + After Hours combo ticket is valid on the rink between 6.00pm – 7.00pm. To see more details and to book go to the website: life.org.uk/happy-new-you-skating
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.