The Kids Fun Zone returns to Brocksbushes farm Shop and Tea Rooms in May.
Unlimited Rides, Bouncy Castles, Crazy Golf, Giant Slides, Garden Games and much more for children to enjoy for just £7.99 per session per child.
Adults charged at 50P
Located just off the A69 roundabout in a tranquil setting the Fun Zone provides great fun in the heart of the countryside.
With free onsite parking, a fantastic farm shop and refreshments on site it will prove to be a great day out for everyone to enjoy.
We will be operating on the following dates and times:
Sat 12th June:
Session 10:00am to 12:30
Session 12:30 to 15:00
Sunday 13th June:
Session 10:00am to 12:30
Our Live Dinosaurs will be doing meet and greets @ intervals daily (Excludes toddler days) during the Kids Fun Zone.
Also our nesting dinosaur eggs will be on show which will be hatching very soon!!!!
Tickets can be purchased on the day but once the session reaches capacity, then entry will be refused. It is advised to prebook to avoid disappointment.
The Kids Fun Zone will be showing support to the Great North Children's Hospital
This is a COVID Secure Event
Ticket terms and conditions Information.
1. All tickets must be paid for in full upon booking. A booking fee is charged by the ticket provider (Skiddle)
2. Booking confirmation must be available to be inspected at the entrance of the Kid's Fun Zone for your party to gain entry. It is advised to arrive 15 minutes before your allocated session time. Your session ends 2.5 hours after the start time - you will be asked to leave at this time ready for the next session to start.
3. All children must be accompanied & supervised by a responsible adult. Dogs are allowed in the Kids Fun Zone if they are well behaved and are on a lead. Please note they are not allowed in the Farm Shop or Tea Room
4. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not for resale and cannot be used in promotions or competitions without the express permission of the organisers.
5. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to find out if the event has been cancelled or rescheduled, the organisers will endeavour to inform all ticket holders should the Event be cancelled or rescheduled but cannot guarantee that this information will reach all ticket holders before the date and session applicable to their booking.
6. The organisers do not take responsibility for lost or stolen tickets but will endeavour to replace them wherever possible.
7. Illegal drugs are not permitted on site, anyone found under the influence or with illegal drugs will be asked to leave without a refund. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or remove anyone participating in lewd, threatening or anti-social behaviour, and any individuals that breach the terms & conditions.
8. The organisers reserve the right to alter and/or vary the programme at the Kids Fun Zone due to circumstances outside our reasonable control; without the obligation to refund or exchange tickets. The dinosaur will operate in the 2nd half of each session.
9. The organisers cannot and will not accept responsibility; financial or otherwise; for the loss or damage of personal property or personal injury at the festival, unless it should arise from negligence.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: What do I do if I can’t find my confirmation email.
A: Please fetch proof of ticket purchase and please disclose your party booking name to front of house and they will be able to find your booking manually on the system.
Q: How long does each session last.
A: Each session last 2hours, 30 minutes. We advise arriving 15 minutes before your time slot.
Q: Are there toilets on site.
A: Yes mobile portaloo toilets are onsite and are located near to the exit of the Kids Fun Zone area.
Q: Do you accept card and cash
A: Cash and card payments are accepted.
Q: Will the event/session be cancelled due to the weather?
A: The event/ sessions will only be cancelled if it is deemed a risk to the safety of staff and the public.
Q: Can it get wet and muddy
A: Yes as the area is not under cover. It is advised to fetch a change of clothes and waterproofs in case of bad weather.
Q: Is there food and drink on site:
A: Food, hot and cold drinks can be purchased from the Takeaway and the Tea Room.
Q: Where do I park.
A: Lots of free parking is available on site.
Q: What do I need to bring with me.
A: The only essentials are yourselves and your entry ticket. We suggest that your child wears socks when attending. Other things might include a picnic blanket or chairs to sit on (we do have some seating but it is limited).
Q: Do I have to escort my child between rides? Or can I sit back and relax.
A: We recommend that you accompany and supervise your child at all times, and ensure they adhere to the safety rules.
Q: Does the T-Rex dinosaur visit the Kids Fun Zone during every session.
A: Yes during the middle of the session the dinosaur will offer a meet and greet and also a photo opportunity. The only time the T-Rex will now visit is due to mitigating circumstances.
Q: Do I have to pay for anything extra?
A: only for the game stalls if you wish to play.
Q: What should I do if I want a refund
A: We don’t offer refunds unless you have mitigating circumstances.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.