CityVaults is back from lockdown to show you LIVE PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL again. We’re running a little differently but still have the big screens on all day filled with all UK premier league football.
The sound may be a little lower, and we must sit our bums our seats for the time being, but you’ll still get the same great effect of football days in vaults. Tables are limited and will fill up fast so booking in advance is strongly advised.
We are operating a little differently due to the Covid-19 guidance, so here are a few things to take note of when booking to keep your mind at ease:
- We are operating at a reduced capacity with table service only.
- Advanced bookings are thoroughly recommended to guarantee availability.
- Please note there may be small delays when arriving, as we will be thoroughly cleaning each table in between customers for your safety. If this is the case, you will be asked to queue outside the venue in a socially distant manner.
- All bookings are based on a 2 hour stay limit, you may be asked to move from your table after 2 hours due to demand.
- A maximum of 6 people per table.
- Customers at one table must be from a maximum of two households.
- At least one member of the group is required to give us contact details to comply with the NHS Track and Trace system. This will be kept for 21 days then destroyed accordingly with Data Protection Act 2018.
- We are practising social distancing in our venue. Please keep a safe distance and follow the current social distancing guidelines.
- Wash your hands often, using either soap and water located in our WCs or using hand sanitation stations we have placed at all entrances and exits and around the venue.
- We are currently operating a CASHLESS service. Please use our new App to place your food and drinks orders whilst sat at your table. If this is not possible please pay for your items using contactless payment.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not cleaned.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE throughout your visit.
- Due to capacity limits we cannot keep your table if you arrive more than 15 minutes past your booked arrival time.Your table may be given to other customers if you arrive late.
- £20 table deposit (non-refundable) taken is to be used to spend in the venue during the booking.
THIS IS AN 18+ VENUE ONLY. WE OPERATE A CHALLENGE 25 POLICY. IF YOU LOOK UNDER 25 AND ARE ASKED FOR ID AND FAIL TO PRODUCE VALID ID THEN YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY.
Please drink responsibly, visit: www.drinkaware.com
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.