This event has already happened!
This event occurred in May 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Imposter Syndrome Supper Club on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.” Bertrand Russell
Do you find yourself feeling like a fraud at work?
Do you sometimes worry that you don’t deserve the success you’ve enjoyed?
Or do you think that others are far more qualified or better at what they do than you are?
If you answered yes to any of the above then you may be suffering from Imposter Syndrome.
- Imposter Sydrome (IS) is the belief that you’re an inadequate and incompetent failure, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
- IS sufferers feel like frauds – that their success is more down to luck rather than judgement.
- They often feel like they’ll get ”found out” and carry the burden of this “secret” causing undue stress and anxiety.
- Up to 70% of successful people have experienced IS, including Maya Angelou, Albert Einstein & Meryl Streep.
Does any of this sound familiar? Why not come along to the Imposter Syndrome Supper Club and learn how to deal with it whilst dining in style! Join us in the luxurious Rose Room of the Grand Pacific restaurant in Spinningfields, where the evening will comprise of:
- Welcome drinks and mingle
- What is Imposter Syndrome?
- IS Bingo
- The Imposter Game
- How to beat Imposter Syndrome
This supper club is absolutely for you if:
- you recognise any of the above symptoms of IS
- you struggle with self confidence and would like strategies to deal with it
- you want to learn how to overcome your IS in a fun and relaxed setting
- you would like to meet like-minded people whilst dining in style
Due to space restrictions in the private dining room, places are limited to 16. Book soon!
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.