This event has already happened!
This event occurred in December 2016. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
New Years Eve Party 2017 on Saturday 31st December 2016
31.12.16 21:00pm-3am (latest entry is 11:45pm sharp)..
Address: 77 Dean St London Soho W1D 3SH
Join us at our notorious cocktail bar in heart of Soho where our mixologists serve up delicious fresh fruit cocktails classic and bespoke. Our DJs also know how to throw a great party with open format sets of current hits to old skool party anthems.
Tickets are £30 each per person (including booking fee). Entry includes one complimentary glass of bubbly per ticket.
Dress Code: Smart and sexy. Strictly soft soled shoes and no sportswear.
Before purchasing Zenna Bar New Years Eve Tickets please note:
- Over 18s only.
- No sportswear, smart trainers allowed, casual shoes, ripped or baggy jeans.
- T-shirts will only be accepted if work with a blazer or waistcoat.
- No all male groups – if an all male group purchases tickets they will still be turned away at the door.
- Photo I.D will be required for entry.
- We open at 9pm and the latest entry is precisely 11.30pm
- Due to the firework display at the London Eye all roads in the area will be closed from 8pm, we advise travelling by tube (nearest station for Zenna bar is Tottenham Court Road).
- If you purchase tickets for anyone under 18 they will not be allowed entry nor a refund. All male group bookings will not be accepted and if attempted on the night – we cannot ref
Music Genres: Club Classics, Hip Hop, Old Skool, R&B, UK Garage
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.