London Upcycling Show competition 2019 on Saturday 16th November 2019
As part of the exciting London Upcycling Show 2019, those living, working or studying the north London boroughs of Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington and Waltham Forest can now apply to take part in the London Upcycling Competition.
The selected competition participants will be able to attend upcycling skills workshops led by experts and showcase their work to London Upcycling Show attendees. The show will feature judges from the DIY and upcycling world, and upcycling competitors will have the chance to win exciting prizes.
There are only 25 competition places so act fast and apply by Sunday 13 October at midnight.
How to enter the competition:
1. Fill in the competition application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6fM01XMs1plAh36Ps2cJNv_NtKD9ja4mnfcxFpYcDpeHUvA/viewform
2. Participants are provided with pre-loved furniture to upcycle for free.
3. Participants can apply their bright ideas and materials to transform their furniture into a newly desirable item, which they can keep at the end of the competition.
4. Participants will be able to attend free upcycling workshops and get guidance from experts.
5. Entries will be judged at the London Upcycling Show 2019 on Saturday 16th November at Walthamstow Assembly Hall.
6. Winners have a chance to win exciting prizes.
Tickets to the London Upcycling Show 2019 are free and available here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-london-upcycling-show-2019-tickets-73258130039
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.