This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2020. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Time to build your ideas? Course for potential entrepreneurs on Thursday 18th June - Thursday 2nd July 2020
Has the lockdown made you think about setting up a business and being your own boss? It may seem a difficult time to think about developing your business but we can help you shape your ideas, so you are more prepared to put your ideas into action when this is all over.
Inova offers an exciting FREE online course to explore your emerging ideas. The course consists of 3 sessions and is offered to all men and women interested in transforming their idea into a business. Share views and experiences with other emerging entrepreneurs in a confidential online environment. The programme is funded by the European Union and offered in the UK, Italy, France and Belgium.
The course consists of 3 sessions and takes place on 3 consecutive Thursdays:
- 18th June 2020 (10:00-12:00)
- 25th June 2020 (10:00-12:00)
- 2nd July 2020 (10:00-12:00)
Location: online, the link is provided after registration.
The 3 sessions will cover the following topics:
- Develop competencies in business planning and develop your strategy.
- Receive practical guidance on how to effectively set up or grow your business.
- Develop more concrete plans for your potential business.
- Test your ideas with like-minded peers.
- Think critically about the options available.
- Connect with like-minded people across the region and in Europe.
- Learn from guest speakers who will share their experience with you.
Eligibility criteria to participate in the online course:
- Open to both men and women who are internationals in the UK coming from outside of Europe or second generation settlers.
- Please note that by signing up you are committing to attend a minimum of 2 sessions out of 3 sessions. Participants attending all 3 sessions will receive a certificate of attendance.
Please note that places on the course are limited to 15 people and eligibility criteria apply. If you have any questions about the online course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have a business idea and want to develop a concrete idea to move forward, we have another online course that is maybe more suitable for you: https://exploreentrepreneurship.eventbrite.co.uk
The online course is part of the ELYME project that is funded by the European Commission. 'The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.'
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.