New Year's Eve Party at The View from The Shard on Tuesday 31st December 2019
Get 2020 off to a flying start, living the high-life at The Shard NYE party. Welcome cocktail in hand, gaze out over the beautifully illuminated city of London as The Shard party builds revellers into a frenzy, before the DJ takes to the stage. Stunning views, thrilling entertainment and a buzzing atmosphere at the highest point in the city – The Shard events come highly recommended and offer a night of sophistication and glamour.
As Big Ben strikes at midnight, get ready for the world-famous fireworks spectacular that illuminates the skyline, while sipping on your complimentary flute of Champagne. There is definitely no party like a New Year’s Eve party at The View from The Shard – a one-off lifetime experience that will live on in your memory for years to come!
This Event Includes:
- Event entry to the highest party in town!
- Cocktail upon arrival or non-alcoholic alternative
- Flute of Moet and Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne, served at midnight
- DJ set - party hits from the past decades to the current
- 360 views of London including the fireworks at Midnight
22:00 – Doors open and welcome cocktail issued
22:00 – DJ set begins
23:40 – Champagne handed out, ready for midnight
23:59 – New Year countdown begins
00:00 – Happy New Year celebrations
02:40 – Bar closes
03:00 – Carriages
Dress code: Smart casual and impressive. No sportswear, jeans or trainers
Proof of Age: This is an 18+ event. Photo ID will be required on arrival.
- Cloakroom is located after x-ray area and will remain there all night
- Occasional seating only
- No large camera equipment is permitted such as tripods etc.
- All guests will be required to present photo ID such as a passport, driving license or government issued ID card. This is scanned into a system to be verified. All guests need to be aware they need ID and have it in their hand prior to reaching the front of the queue. Subsequently their names will be checked off further down the queue.
- Doors open at 22.00 but due to security checks it may take up to 30 minutes to gain entry
- The Shard cannot guarantee a perfect view for the fireworks. The Fireworks display takes place at the discretion of the Mayor of London
Music Genres: 80s, Club Classics, Disco, Electro, World Music
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.