Free From Lockdown: Break & Halogenix on Sunday 31st January 2021
Due to Lockdown 2.0 this event will not be taking place on the 22nd November at The Steel Yard. We were so excited to see everyone again, however we will not be defeated. We've rescheduled the full line up to Sunday 31st January 2021. If you can't make this event, please contact your ticket provider directly and they will refund you.
We look forward to seeing you in January x
Socially Distanced Event
The Biggest Artists in Electronic Music
Steel Yard's Nova Sound System & Amazing Production
Drinks in your area of 2, 4 & 6
Break, Halogenix, Klinical, Rift and Mantmast at The Steel yard, this is not a drill! We're expecting this to fly out, so grab your crew and get a ticket here for some socially distanced fun
Tickets start from £12.50 per head, and are bookable in Table Groups only. The booking covers a single transaction for your entire group. Your ticket to the social includes entry, entertainment and a reserved table.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can't allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of 2, 4 & 6. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
HEALTH & SAFETY
In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue.
- All groups must arrive together.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
- There is a one way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue - please make use of them!
- Please aim to arrive by 18:00, so we can get everyone into the venue safely.
- We have a Bar App where you can order drinks
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during a session and thoroughly cleaned between each session.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- Over 18s Only
- ID Required - and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
Music Genres: Drum n Bass, Electronic
This event has Covid secure measures in place
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Individual seating/standing areas
One way systems in place
Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Tables/Booths/Seating areas are disinfected between sessions
Hand gel available on site
Track & Trace
Contactless entry using Skiddle RapidScan
Contactless card payments accepted
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.