The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital's most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem!) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days' as they come to life before you.
• The London Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or children under the age of 12: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian.
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
• Children under the age of 5 are not permitted to enter The London Dungeon.
• An unmissable live walkthrough experience
• Full on 360 sets with cutting edge storytelling at Its best! From Jack the Ripper to Sweeney Todd, The Plague to the Great Fire of London
• 19 interactive shows, 20 live actors, 1000 years of history
• State of the art theming and special effects
• 2 thrilling underground rides - Water ride through traitors gate and a thrilling drop ride
• Navigate your way through the spooky mirror maze
• Allow 110 minutes for this experience
• Enjoy a drink in The Tavern, the Victorian pub experience
• Learn about the shocking side of in London history
• Become immersed in the story
• Make hysterically horrible memories with family and friends
Disabled guest should purchase a standard ticket and will qualify for one complimentary helper ticket. The free ticket for the helper should be requested on arrival at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability.
The attraction is wheelchair accessible except for the boat and drop rides. For health and safety reason The London Dungeon can only admit 1 wheelchair user per hour. Once you have booked your standard ticket, we recommend booking your wheelchair timeslot in advance by calling 0333 321 2001 or emailing LDGuestExperience@merlinentertainments.biz (please quote your order reference).
Unfortunately we are unable to admit mobility scooters into the attraction.
The London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7PB London
There are no exchanges or refunds available after purchase.
The tours last approximately 90 minutes.
Infants aged 3 years and under are free, but must still reserve a ticket
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
The Dungeon is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or very young children: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.
No Data Loaded