London Voices on Sunday 22nd July 2018
6 Working Class Londoners Discuss Their Careers.
London Voices is produced and presented by Streets We Ran and Mono Media
Hosted by The Cockpit
When most people meet a true Londoner that works in the arts or sport, there's nearly always a fascinating story behind the person. With this in mind, Mono Media and Streets We Ran have teamed up to present London Voices.
6 working class Londoners are brought together to discuss how they became successful in their chosen paths, the highs, the lows, the struggles and the rewards.
- Gary Crowley - Broadcaster/TV Presenter/A&R
- Paul Canoville - Footballer/Author/Charity Founder
- Rhoda Dakar - Musician/Songwriter
- Geoff Deane - Musician/Scriptwriter/Author/Songwriter
- Mark Baxter - Author/Film-Maker/PR Consultant
- Stuart Deabill - Author/Band Manager
Each Londoner will be interviewed in a Q&A style and towards the end of each discussion, the floor will be opened for members of the audience to ask a question of their choice.
Sunday 22nd July
Doors 12:30pm. First speaker - 12:45pm
£18 advance / £20 on the door
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.