London's baddest brunch is hosting a series of Weekly Supperclub Shaku Shaku specials every Friday at SHAKA ZULU from July 26th.
FOR THE CULTURE ✊🏿
In Afrobeats n Brunch style, guests should expect non-stop afro infused tracks, live entertainment, charismatic hosts, professional dancers, bongo musicians & a live DJ set from resident SAM SAVAGE.
Each meal tickets include a delicious 2-course meal at 8.30pm, welcome cocktail drink & free entrance to the club, VIP club tables and club birthday packages are also available to book.
Party only club tickets are also available with entrance between 10pm-1am. Expect to hear the full range of UK & International Afro beat bangers mixed with Hip Hop & RNB bangers.
TIME: 8pm – 2am (Meal tickets arrive 8pm | Club only tickets arrive from 10pm)
WHERE: Shaka Zulu Camden, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 8AB
- Meal Ticket: - £30 – 2 Course Meal, welcome cocktail, party experience
- Party Only - £10 – entrance from 10pm only. Last entrance 1am
- Birthday Ticket - £50 – 2 Course Meal, welcome cocktail, party experience, cake, Prosecco bottle, tray 10 shots, reserved club table. Only the birthday celebrant needs to buy this ticket. Additional guests can purchase a meal or party only ticket.
- VIP Club Table Deposit £50 – remaining balance paid on arrival to the venue.
VIP CLUB PACKAGE
• FREE Entrance for The Birthday Celebrant
• 2x Bottle of Prosecco
• 2x Bottle of Rose Wine
• ‘Mandela’ Sharer Cocktail
• Queue jump
• Table Service
• Discounted £5 Entrance Before 11pm For ALL guests - must buy a ticket
•••• ALL FOR JUST £180 ..... YES ONLY £180 •••••
To book please pay the £50 deposit. Guests must purchase a £5 ticket and show this at the door. All guests are to quote your lead name at the door. No large male groups. 50:50 gender ratio or all female groups only. Free entrances are not valid after 10.30pm and door charge will apply.
2- COURSE MEAL
Choice of starter & main or main & dessert + welcome cocktail drink.
Wood roasted vegetables (v)
Peri peri chicken wings
Vegetable Samosas (v)
Smocked mackerel pate
Rare breed grilled sirloin steak
Chermoula grilled seabass
Vegetable potjie (v)
Whole baby chicken
*Supplement required for side dishes
Passion fruit cheesecake
Dark chocolate tart
Ice cream and sorbet selection
Please note: Bookings are done by lead name and not by tables; you may find upon entry that your party will be spread across a few tables depending on group size. Parties are always grouped together by the lead booking name. Tables may be shared.
Office Hours: Mon - Fri - 11am-7pm
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsapp: 07904142073
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.