This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
HALLOWEEN BALL AT THE MANSION on Saturday 27th October 2018
PRIVATE VENUE (in London NW zone 2)
Private quirky, cool & unusual venue: 3 dancefloors (electro, pop/mainstream, hip-hop/R&B), 1 Art area, 1 Entertainment room, 1 VIP area, 2 lounges to socialize and be entertained
- Secret address: sent to tickets holders 48h before the night
- Bars: 2 for 1 before 10pm, come early
- Food: street food will be available
DRESS CODE: Fancy dress mandatory. Amazing prize for the best costume: win a flight to New Orleans, home of the iconic Voodoo priestess Marie Laveau
YOUR 2018 HALLOWEEN PROGRAM (one of the best Halloween in London)
DJs (3 dancefloors)
- DJ Hatim will smash the pop/mainstream dancefloor once again: you won't be able to stop dancing!
- DJ Joffrey Bogart will electrify the electro room: expect a pure stream of house music and get ready, last year was awesome
- DJ Amin Sane will rock the R&B/hip-hop space with his groovy touch from the west-end
- Fire shows spread across the night will add to the heated atmosphere
- Two glamorous dancers will spin around the Cage, beware: your head may turn
- Aaron Liddard is a master sax player, he played with Amy Winehouse & will join the pop dancefloor
- Sam Baws our beloved percussionist will bring his bongos vibes back in the electro room
- Paolo, djembe player, will also beat the rhythms with Amin Sane
- Martin de Seda is a flamenco guitar player from Asturias Spain, who grew up in the ambient of gipsy rumba
- Acclaimed street hypnotist David Bolton will roam around and take control of your mind, you have been warned...
- A Voodoo marabout will consult all night long: love, money, success & more
- Our rockstar team of make-up artists will be able to transform you into a scary ghoul
- Last, but not least, will you dare to get near our pillory stock and other torture tools ?
- A decadent Art exhibition from Froso Papadimitriou, a resident at the Beckenham Mansion studios
- VJ Daton will display a series of terrifying vintage horror movies this year again
Photography: To cover this event (one of the best London Halloween parties) a professional will be with us
More on www.themansionlondon.com
Music Genres: Electro, Funk, Hip Hop, House, Pop
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.