BLACK AT THE MANSION on Saturday 30th October 2021
COVID update - we are ready to move ahead, keeping in mind that:
* If the event is authorised (likely at reduced capacity): official guidelines will be followed and extra sanitary measures will be implemented (temperature control at the door, hand sanitizers, staff masks)
* If the event is not authorised and must be cancelled: the company won't be financially at risk and full refund will apply
PRIVATE VENUE (in London NW zone 2)
- Private quirky & unusual venue: 3 dancefloors, 1 art room, VIP areas, 2 lounges to socialize and be entertained.
- Address: will be sent to ticket holders 48h before the night
- Bars: 2 for 1 before 10pm, come early
- Food: street food will be available
- Cemetery: there is a real back graveyard (access restricted)
DRESS CODE: Black Fancy dress mandatory. Amazing prize for the best costume
YOUR 2021 HALLOWEEN PROGRAM (best Halloween party in London)
DJs (3 dancefloors: pop/mainstream, electro/house, R&B/hip hop)
- DJ Amin Sane will rock the pop/mainstream space with his groovy touch from the west-end
- DJ Fabrizia will smash the electro room with her latest house music tracks
- DJ Paffy will bring a superb R&B hip hop touch to the night, a reference
- Fire shows spread across the night will add to the heated atmosphere
- Two glamorous dancers will spin around the Cage, beware: your head may turn
- Tolik is a master sax player from the London scene & will join the pop dancefloor
- Paolo Forcellati, our beloved djembe player, will beat the rhythms in the electro room
- Beelzebuth is back at the Mansion: watch out the monster and its mischievous walking performance
- A tarot reader will provide free consultations: love, power, success & more!
- One more time our rockstar team of make-up artists will transform you into a scary ghoul
- Last, but not least, will you dare to get near our graveyard and meet our werewolf ?
- VJ Daton will display a series of terrifying vintage horror movies this year again
- A macabre Art exhibition by Y. Wildi
To cover this event (one of the best London Halloween parties) a professional will be with us
Music Genres: Electro, Pop, R&B
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.