After a banging launch night and back due to popular demand its time for round 2! Take a night off breaking into office buildings and side stepping police (or leave that til Saturday) and join us for the Capital’s ONLY legal night with strictly:
▞ TRIBE TEKNO / HARD TEKNO / ACIDCORE ▚
🔊 FKN takeover (Fatal Kollision Sound System) 🔊
◢ Tribe/Tekno Live set + DJ set mash up
- Taking a break (of one day?) from running some of the capital's bangingest' underground tribe parties of the here and now. Come and support this favourite London/Italian crew, while they don't have to lug speakers for five minutes. Buy them a fukin drink!
🔊 DOY SIK HEAD - *Special return to the UK Set*
◢ Old school tribe tekno vinyl set
- After doing the teknival trail in his badboi camper-truck Sikhead returns to London and his scene - straight back to smashing the wheels of steel.
◢ Tribe tekno / Acidcore mash up
- Dedicated hardcore sound system ARDKORE have never compromised on their sound and ways. Their venue The Unit has been host to some of the heaviest parties the scene has to offer. Special from Nottingham coming down to rinse the vinyl decks with tribe and acid.
🔊 NUCCI - *Special return to the UK Set*
◢ Tribe tekno / Hardtek live set (TBC)
- Hailing from Italy and being part of TOTEM TRIBE sound system on the south coast of England. He's been banging out the tribe across the capital, Europe and Southern England. Recently returned from teknival trail.
Fate has brought us and this South London Acidcore DJ together. Up and coming on the underground scene, show your
support as he tears up the real tunage.
- Lunartek and Teknotribe head honcho returns with 100% pure Acidcore wav set. I hope youre ready for the fukin journneyyy.
- Illegal rave legend whos been partying and DJing across the squat and bumpking scene for over 15 years, dons the 1210s once again.
◢ 8pm - 4am FRIDAY - so you have the rest of the weekend to rave hard
◢ NEAREST TUBE: OLD STREET on the Northern Line
◢ Martin audio tops and Nexo bass - surround sound
**We didn't manage to secure the last venue as we didnt get a big enough bar spend and they didn't budge**
✔ More duns than you can shake an Electribe at
✔ British & European unity
✔ Pummelling repetitive kick bass
✔ No 2 hours late party lines to wait for
✔ Dodgy people hanging around
✔ Questioning your own sanity and life goals
▞ TRAVEL ADVICE FROM OUT OF TOWN inc. FROM BRISTOL
◢ Get a cheap MEGABUS www.megabus.co.uk to London Victoria Coach Station
◢ Get a national rail train to London Waterloo and get the underground to OLD STREET
◢ Get to London via any means and download the Citymapper app
◢ Get to London via any means and get an Uber
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.