This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Discover Mobile Photography on Thursday 14th June 2018
Learn all you need to compose and enhance great photos with your Smartphone or IPhones.
In this course you will learn basic principles of photography and creative techniques that you can apply to your mobile device, point & shoot or new DSLR camera. Although we teach the course on a phone, everything you learn will benefit you throughout your entire photographic adventure!
The Course include but is not limited to:
1) Understanding exposure
2) Using apps to improve brightness, colour and contrast
3) How to transform your photos with good composition
4) Positioning of your subject
5) Use lead-in lines and framing
6) How to use light to create beautiful images, improving composition
7) Apply artistic filters and create amazing collages
8) Putting your learnings into practice at the heart of London
Before the workshop we'll advise you on the best apps and where to download them.
These 2 hour workshop will open upa whole new perspective to creative possibilities of Mobile Photography.
The feedback received from our past students has been very positive and shows our professionalism in the work we do.
Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.