This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2020. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Hammersmith comedy club on Sunday 18th October 2020
Stand up comedy, which is just a short walk from Hammersmith tube station and the Apollo. The Grove bar and restaurant is an award-winning restaurant, which is often visited by celebrities, such as: Alan Sugar, Adrian Charles, Bill Bailey and Olly Murs.
Comedy night starts at 8 and finishes at 9pm. Show features up and coming comedians on the London scene. If you are wondering what a night of Instant laughs is like, well, take a peek:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acmgKSaAQow.
To ensure a safe and fun evening, could you please ensure the following:
- You visit our venue only if you or anyone you have been in contact with are not showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- You use our sanitiser stations that are provided on arrival and around the venue for your safety and convenience.
-Respect one another’s personal space, and keep your distance where indicated.
- We will be using digital thermometers to check comedians and audiences temperature as they come into the gig.
- You arrive on time at 8pm, we don’t start when you arrive. Be punctual.
- You understand the venue reserve the right to refuse admission / service.
- Drink responsibly.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.