Dragtastic Tarot Workshop on Friday 26th October 2018
If you’ve ever been curious about the mysterious world of tarot cards, this could be the workshop for you.
On this fun and informative, two hour workshop, Oberon will introduce you to the basics of tarot cards and their meanings. Together you’ll explore:
* The history of tarot and its esoteric origins
* The different types of tarot decks that exist
* The structure of a tarot deck - different suits, major and minor arcana - what does it all mean?
* A look at the 21 key figures that make up the major arcana
* The basics of tarot reading with a simple three card tarot spread
You will go home with a newfound knowledge and appreciation of the tarot cards and the skills to begin your own tarot journey.
Oberon White combines their tarot reading practice with a truly ethereal drag persona. This workshop is set to be an enjoyable, mystical treat, just in time for Hallowe’en!
Spaces are very strictly limited, so book soon.
Price includes a complimentary DSD beverage on arrival.
We'll be starting at 6pm, so do get here just before if you can, to grab a drink and get settled.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.