❤️ LET'S GET DRUNK IN LOVE ❤️
This Valentine’s Day at Duo, we’re turning up the heat. With a meal and drinks included, book your tickets to the hottest Valentine’s event in town. London's top DJs will be playing the best of RnB, Hip-hop and any music that'll help you get Drunk in Love.
This exclusive celebration comes with an incredible 2-course meal, bottomless cocktails and an electric atmosphere. Grab your significant other, double date or just head out in a friendship group and visit one of Camden’s best venues.
Love is in the air as Duo provides some incredible romantic vibes and encourages everyone to get Drunk in Love. There will be no better place to be than Duo this Valentine’s Day.
🕖 Doors open at 7 pm and the event lasts till 10 pm 🕙
MENU OPTIONS - 1 STARTER + 1 MAIN
- Grilled Chicken skewers, gochujang, pineapple & star-anise glaze
- Marinated chicken wings, buffalo, teriyaki, honey & siracha/bbq
- Mac n cheese bites, smokey chilli aioli
- Tempura prawns, sweet chilli, grapefruit ponzu
- Quinoa, orange, & fennel, baby gem, feta salad (v)
- Marinated grilled lamb cutlets, chestnut & shitake
- Spring rolls with black garlic aioli (vg)
- Seafood spring rolls with black garlic aioli
- Beefburger sliders, melted cheddar, lettuce, burger sauce & fries
- Panko halloumi sliders, spring onion & ginger, lettuce, burger sauce (vg) & fries
- Crispy tofu sliders, kimchi, lettuce, sweet chilli mayo & fries
- Marinated buttermilk chicken sliders, lettuce, burger sauce & fries
- DUO fried chicken - 2pc leg & thigh - DUO sauce & Fries
- Sweet tofu, ginger & scallion, veg pickle Bao bun sliders (vg), wasabi mayo & yuzu kosho aioli
- Buttermilk chicken Bao bun sliders, wasabi mayo & yuzu kosho aioli
- Prawn tempura Bao bun sliders, wasabi mayo & yuzu kosho aioli
- Chargrilled aburaage tofu, asparagus & chestnut mushroom skewers, honey yuzu glaze (v)
WHERE ARE WE?
📍Duo London - 22 Inverness St, Camden Town, London NW1 7HJ
📧 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
1. Bottomless Cocktails and a 2-course meal from your entrance are included in the ticket price.
2. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session.
3. Bottomless Cocktails start at 7 pm and cannot be extended/start later - you will have a choice of 6 different cocktails. For food, you are entitled to 1 small plate & 1 main course.
4. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at email@example.com before booking a ticket.
5. Tables are issued on an allocated seating basis, we do our best to try and accommodate all group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Certain tables may be shared depending on availability.
6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance.
7. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times.
8. Entertainment, menu, venue and timings may be subject to change.
9. Dress code is smart casual.
10. On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
11. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
12. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled & tickets are non-transferable between dates.
13. The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.
14. Cocktails cannot be exchanged for another alcoholic beverage.
15. Please note if you have purchased tickets for an upcoming event, and the event has to be postponed, we will not be offering refunds
16. Last Entry is 20:00.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.