Immerse yourself in the ‘cloak & dagger’ world of the second oldest profession in the world……Espionage!
London is the true ‘City of Spies’ with over 10,000 agents hard at work in the capital! You will hear tales of Elizabethan intrigue, the Great Game and the Cold War. You’ll tread in the footsteps of ‘The Cambridge Five’, SOE……and of course, the most famous spy in the world: “Bond, the name’s James
Bond.” This is a spy journey that John Le Carre, Frederick Forsyth and Rudyard Kipling would be proud of.
Our team of experts will highlight the world of Spooks in an incredibly unique and practical way……and at the end, you can enjoy a Vespa – vodka Martini, shaken……not stirred!
54 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AF
No refunds after booking.
We have implemented the following COVID-19 guidelines Measures for your social safety & enjoyment!
Physical distancing measures are in place during waiting time to board the vehicle. Boarding and disembarking of our vehicles will be done in order following the colour of the wristband, which will be given to you by your Host / Guide.
The vehicles will fully be sanitised before the start of the experience & we shall clean all surfaces and disinfect them daily. An Imagine experience safety fun KIT containing hand sanitiser & face mask will be provided to each guest of the tour at before the time of departure & a safety video with instructions will be share by your host so we all know how to have a great time with social safety.
The maximum capacity of our vehicles will be limited. Experiences are conducted in private parties or in limited numbers with other experience-lovers, to ensure your social safety, which will always be observed.
There are variable experiences which are split between walking and being transported.
Good To Know
If you have any allergies or specific dietary requirements, please advise at the time of the booking so that the Imagine customer service team can advise of the different food outlets included in the tour.
Please note that this is half day experience with approx 60% walking & 40% driving. Failure to advise us of your dietary requirements might affect your enjoyment of the experience.
Please note that there is some immersion and participation involved in this experience.
Please bring comfortable shoes as some level of walking is involved.
What Should I Expect
• Meet at The Taj Hotel St James: St. James Court - 54 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AF
• Meet at the famous Taj St James’s Court Hotel for your mission briefing, Martini vespa shake non stirred and canapes
• Stroll down ‘Engineers Alley’, see some key sites and hear tales of derring-do!
• Elegant Queen Anne's Gate – its calm façade hides dark secrets.
• Walk to St James's Park – keep your wits about you…you may be followed!
• Pick up some counter surveillance techniques – you will need them!
• After shaking off your ‘tail’…make your way to Carlton Terrace Gardens
• Espionage tour of London…important locations from WW2, through the Cold War to the present day
• Go through the heart of the establishment and see the HQ’s of MI5 and SIS
• Visit the SOE memorial and hear the exploits of the women and men of Churchill’s secret organisation
• Return to Meet at The Taj Hotel St James: St. James Court - 54 Buckingham Gate, London
• And relax with a ‘Vespa’ shaken, not stirred!
• Professional live expert guide and air conditioned vehicle
• Light lunch & a martini on departure
• A Martini (vespas) shaken non stirred at your arrival to the Hotel ends of the day
• Entrance ticket to the relevant attractions (SJP - Counter Espionage Exp)
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.