Cirque Le Soir guestlist - Friday on Friday 29th January 2021
London nightlife scene finds one of its best night at Cirque guestlist every Friday.
According to the high volume of good feedback we are getting, the weekend at Cirque Le Soir is definitely the craziest you could image. If you haven`t been there before, this might be the best chance to try the thrilling experience. The venue is ser up as a scary cirque with dwarves, magicians, clowns, sword-swallowers, fire-eaters, burlesque angle grinders, snake charmers and stilt walkers. The access at Cirque Le Soir is very hard. We could not expect less than such infamous club. Cirque Le Soir dress-code info are below. Access is by guestlist only and only ladies can be on the guestlist. Guys has to commit to a table or to purchase a bottle at the bar. Booking a private table is by no doubt the best way to enjoy Cirque Le Soir.
We are very looking forward to welcome you at our guestlist at Cirque Le Soir.
Our guests will join us at our VIP table. Vodka-cocktails will be available free of charge.
Cirque guest-list info
TIME & COST (door opens at 11:00pm)
- Standard admission £20.
- 11pm-11:30pm: ladies have free entry at door discretion.
- Private table bookings from £1000 (price is subjected to change based on the group sieze).
Cirque guestlist closes at 1:30am.
Cirque Guestlist ENTRY POLICY
- Admission is only by guestlist.
- Valid photo ID card mandatory (no ID no entry). The venue accepts also passport and drive license.
- Dress-code: ladies wear a sexy outfit and in heels are a must. Gents need to wear smart shoes (no trainers, no designer trainers) and dress elegant.
Being on a guestlist for Cirque Le Soir does not guarantee entry. The door-staff or the security have the right to refuse admission when requirements are not followed.
Music Genres: Hip Hop, House, R&B
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.