Cross The Tracks Festival 2020 on Sunday 7th June 2020
Please note, this event has been postponed until 6th Jun 2021.
* Cross The Tracks returns to South London in 2020 at Brixton's luscious Brockwell Park for a day of music, food, workshops, talks and more.
* A mixture of legendary and upcoming artists have been invited once again to represent a hybrid of jazz, soul and funk. Our first lineup announcement is soon to be revealed along with a stacked bill of local talent!
* We will be welcoming back 40 of London's most talked about street food traders, alongside the city's finest craft beer brewers.
* Expect talks, panels, workshops, wellness area and creative markets including a record and art fair.
* Described as a 'breath of fresh air' and 'immaculately presented' by Clash Magazine, the team behind the festival are already working away to top 2019's event.
The Cinematic Orchestra
Madlib b2b Gilles Peterson
Shabaka & The Ancestors
Jazzie B (Soul II Soul)
Nu Guinea (live)
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Chris Dave & The Drumhedz
London African Gospel Choir
Charlotte Dos Santos
Neue Grafik Ensemble
Charlie Bones (NTS)
Summers Sons & C. Tappin
Plus Many More...
All ages are permitted (under 17s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 26).
Children under 10 enter for free but need a ticket.
Please see FAQs on our website for full info on tickets.
Music Genres: Funk, Jazz, Soul
Entry price (public): Early Bird: £25.00, VIP Early Bird: £40.00 (Additional fees may apply)
Find more events on Sunday 7th June 2020 in London
No advance tickets are available to purchase for this event. If you are the promoter for this event, get in touch with Skiddle
if you would like to sell tickets direct through Skiddle.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.