This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Blockchain for the Renewable Energy Industry on Thursday 14th - Friday 15th June 2018
This course is organised in cooperation with leading universities and is suitable for anyone from an engineering, finance, marketing, project development or product design perspective.
The course tutor is a leading, qualified financial expert, with many years’ experience in the renewable energy sector.
This course provides a detailed introduction to the development of energy and emissions using Blockchain, DLT and P2P trading of energy and emissions. This course covers the basics of energy and emissions engineering and financial calculations and then looks in detail at issues in DLT applications for energy and emissions covering compliance, marketing strategy, fundraising via Blockchain/ICO and subsequent finance raising, product design.
- Energy and emissions strategy planning
- Energy and emissions engineering & financial calculations
- Financing energy and emissions projects – overview
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain applications in energy
- Blockchain applications in emissions
- Energy and emissions P2P trading via DLT
- Blockchain compliance issues
- Development of a Blockchain approach to energy and emissions projects
- Blockchain marketing plan
- An ICO? Subsequent finance raising
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.