After three years of sold-out shows, UK Beatbox Championship comes to Battersea Arts Centre for the first time to present one of the most exhilarating dates in underground live music.
Fri 26 Oct (7pm - 1am): The Eliminations
- Beatbox France Takeover feat. Alexinho, SARO, Efaybee, Kenôzen & Colaps
- The Beatbox Collective
- Judges showcases from BMG & Lexie T
DJ: The Last Skeptik
Sat 27 Oct (12pm - 6pm): Boxcon Weekender
- Beginners Workshop with The Beatbox Collective
- How to Run a Workshop with Tobias Hug
- Good for a girl: Words and beats with Bellatrix, Grace Savage + guests
- Advanced Workshop with BMG and MadTwinz
- Looping Workshop with Ibarra
- Sound Engineering Beatboxing with Sinjo and Linden
- Reeps One & Beardyman: in Conversation
- UK Beatbox Championships Documentary Screening
- Open Mic led by Beatbox Wales & Matthew Hann
Sat 27 Oct (6pm - 1am): The Finals
- Gene Shinozaki
- BMG (Tag Team World Champ with Twenteam'8)
- Lexie T (2x French Female Champ)
- MadTwinz (Vice World Champs)
- Pepouni (Swissbeatbox)
- Dharni (GBB Champion)
- Gene Shinozaki (Tag Team World Champ with Spiderhorse)
DJ: Mr Thing
Top 32 Solo Eliminations:
- BASS VENTURA
- Heavy Treble
- Mikey Beats
- O N N I X
- Stale Dale
- Tormented vocals
* Frosty will be defending his title and go straight through to the battles.
- General Jams
- Mr Phormula
* Balance will be defending his title so will go straight through to the battles.
* Kotcha will be defending their title and go straight through to the battles.
Under 18 Top 16 Battles:
- Horacio Gladstone
- Mad Speed
Category: Arts | Performing Arts | Music.
Live Music | Other,
Live Music | Urban.
Standing: GBP 10.00,
Seating: GBP 20.00,
2-Day Championships Weekender Pass (standing): GBP 26.00.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.