This event has already happened!
This event occurred in November 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Friday Night at the Backyard Comedy Club on Friday 30th November 2018
We are the largest professional, purpose built comedy club in London and have been the home of comedy in the East End for the past 20 years.
We are the largest professional, purpose built comedy club in London and have been the home of comedy in the East End for the past 20 years. Our shows feature the best comic talent in the country (and the world) – including big TV names and circuit pros, to the best up and coming talent.
Reasons to love us:
-We are London’s newest purpose-built comedy venue. There are not many venues built especially to house comedy.
- Our building is fully wheelchair accessible – all on one level, with wide doorways and zero obstructions for those who have wheels.
- We are just a two minute walk from Bethnal Green tube and Bethnal Green overground stations.
- There is lots of street parking around us.
- We have free wifi.
- We serve a selection of tasty pizzas and refreshing beverages.
- We have a pool table, ping pong, table football and board games.
- Our venue is air conditioned and sexy fresh!
Many people will be familiar with the founder and owner of The Backyard, Lee Hurst, who came to fame in the 90s as a regular face on television on shows such as They Think It’s All Over. Lee still performs regularly all over the country and often makes appearances here with us.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.