Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea with prosecco and tickets to the smash hit musical Wicked, in conjunction with Cafe Rouge and the Apollo Victoria Theatre. This exclusive offer makes the perfect gift for a loved one, or even for yourself.
If you require accessibility information, please call the venue directly on 0800 912 6973.
The Afternoon Tea menu is available by clicking here.
Recommended for ages 7 and over. Children under 3 years of age will not be admitted and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
No refunds or exchanges available after purchase.
2 hours 45 minutes, including one 20 minute interval.
Good To Know
• This package includes a ticket to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre and an afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco at Café Rouge
• The afternoon tea menu is available by clicking here.
• If you book a matinee show, you must arrive at Cafe Rouge between 12-12:30
• If you book an evening show, you must arrive at Cafe Rouge between 17-17:30
• Please present your voucher at the restaurant as proof as of purchase
• The afternoon tea voucher is valid on the day of the performance only
• No cash alternative available to any elements of the package
• Additional items will need to paid for a the restaurant and are not part of this package
Suitable For Children
WICKED is suitable for a general audience and contains no profanities. As a guide to parents, guardians and teachers, it is recommended for ages 7+.
All persons aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult and may not sit on their own within the auditorium. Children under 3 years of age will not be admitted.
What's It About?
WICKED, the West End and Broadway musical sensation, is the recipient of more than 100 major international awards, including three Tony Awards on Broadway and two Olivier Audience Awards in London.
Already the 5th longest running musical currently playing in the West End and now seen by more than 9 million people in London alone, WICKED remains “one of the most popular West End musicals ever” (Evening Standard).
“The gravity-defying ‘Wizard of Oz’ prequel” (Time Out London) tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two young women who first meet as sorcery students. Their extraordinary adventures in Oz will ultimately see them fulfil their destinies as Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West.
Transporting audiences to a stunningly re-imagined world of Oz, this unforgettable musical features stunning costumes, spectacular sets and show-stopping songs in a night of spellbinding theatrical magic.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.