This event has already happened!
This event occurred in December 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
New Year's Eve Mayfair Masquerade Gala Dinner Party on Monday 31st December 2018
NEW YEAR’S EVE MAYFAIR MASQUERADE GALA DINNER PARTY | PARK LANE, LONDON
**GOLD TICKETS SOLD OUT***
Limite Silver tickets available!
Be seduced by a tempting menu of Modern British delights created by Executive Head Chef Anthony Marshall, dance the night away to London's favourite DJ and be dazzled by London fireworks on the live feed; the Masquerade Ball at the London Hilton on Park Lane is the most exclusive and sophisticated event this festive season.
The evening soirée will begin with welcome drinks in the magnificent Wellington Ballroom followed by an exquisite three-course gala dinner and party in the Grand Ballroom.
- Entry to the London Hilton, Park Lane New Year's Eve party until 3.30am
- Drink reception
- A delicious three-course dinner
- Access to our photo booth all night
- DJ playing the best party tunes - Current hits / Hip-Hop / House / Dance / Classics
- Live Entertainment
- Live streaming of London's world-famous fireworks display with DJ countdown
- Large HD LED Video Wall
Join us and discover the magic!
Dressed up-to-the-nines! Formal and masks essential.
Silver dinner and party tickets for £125
Gold dinner and party tickets for £150 - SOLD OUT!!
Party Only tickets - £75
Bar opens at 6:30pm to be seated by 7:30pm for a succulent three-course à la carte meal. Dancing to continue into the early hours with live entertainment in between courses.
This event is 18+. I.D will be required on the door.
Please note, each table has 10 seats.
Terms & Conditions
- The bar will close at 3 am and the party finishes at 3.30 am
- We cannot guarantee that late guests will receive dinner courses that have already been served.
Menu - TBC
Our Masquerade Event has limited availability; tickets must be pre-booked in advance and pre-payment is required.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.