Waterfront Wonderland at the Royal Liver Building on Sunday 16th December 2018
This Christmas The Venue at the Royal Liver Building will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland for a fun filled family afternoon of festive entertainment and a traditional 3 course lunch with Santa Claus.
Visit Santa Claus who will have a gift for every child, play Christmas games with his elves and sing along with the Snow Queen.
- Delicious three course meal
- Children's entertainment from Jumping Jacks, with Santa’s Elves and Christmas games
- Interactive performance and sing along with the Snow Queen
- Write Christmas letters to Santa
- Visit Santa Claus who will have a gift for every child*
- Christmas disco with Christmas Courage from RadioCity Cash for Kids
FOR THE GROWN UPS: Bar Service
*Every children's gift worth at least £10. For every gift given £5 will be donated to Radio City Cash for Kids.
UNDER 2 YEARS: FREE
Advance pre bookings only, all party sizes welcome!
Contact us on 0151 559 1950 or email@example.com to book your tickets.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.