This event has already happened!
This event occurred in March 2020. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Peaky Blinders 1920's to 2020's Century ball on Saturday 28th March 2020
Please note, this event has been postponed.
New date to be announced in due course.
Celebrating the last century Peaky Blinders style, from the 1920's to 2020's:
- Grand opening of event by Peaky Blinders on horse back.
- Vintage cars outside for photo opportunity's.
- Arrival drink upon entrance.
- Actors posing for photo opportunitys.
- Flapper girls dancing through the night.
- Swing covers band, taking you back to the 1920's
- Live music all night from fantastic bands bringing you through the decades to present day.
- Burles dancers.
- Casino event with black jack and roulette tables.
- Tarot card readings.
- Plus much, much more.
Dress code is Peaky Blinders style, ladies think Flapper dresses and Gents think suited and booted.
Dress code is Flapper and Dapper, we ask that you think Peaky Blinders meets black tie event. We have already got huge interest in the tickets and expect to sell out quickly so book soon.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.