Leeds Hidden Christmas Festival on Sunday 16th December 2018
Dance to the tunes of the Sugar Plum Fairy and marvel at the christmas cheer unfolding around you, as the festive Nutcracker themed extravaganza explodes across the magical setting of Kirkstall Abbey this December.
There are just 10 shows over 3 days – so pick your preferred entry time, and book now to avoid disappointment.
Party the day or night away alongside live bands, vocal performance and breathtaking dance, with festive drinks and all of your favourite Christmas treats. Tickets to our Christmas Festival Extravaganza includes:
- Entry via a secret entrance to a hidden world – where snow falls daily
- 2.5 hours of main stage live acts, performances and enchanted entertainment
- Mesmerising Nutcracker themed décor
- Festive Street Feast Stalls
- Selection of handpicked, local independent retailers
- Licensed festive bar, serving themed cocktails, mulled wines, glittering fizz and christmas craft beers
The 2.5-hour magical experience includes 2.5 full hours of entertainment, performances and guaranteed entry* for all ticket holders.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.