This event has already happened!
This event occurred in February 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Leeds' Comedy Cabaret on Saturday 17th February 2018
It's Leeds' newest and biggest comedy club! Every Saturday you can enjoy our two hour stand-up show featuring top award winning comedians, grab a meal before hand and party after late into the night with free entry to the TigerTiger Nightclub.
The Team behind The Comedy Cabaret Leeds also organise the English, Scottish and Irish Comedian of the Year competitions. This gives them unparalleled knowledge of who is funny. We were the first people to give Lee Nelson a gig, the first to give paid work to Alan Carr & Kevin Bridges and the first to headline John Bishop. We know funny!
Stick our comics in a venue with Eight Bars, Six Dance Floors, Karaoke Booths & Kitchen and you have the makings of the perfect night out!
- Top UK Headliners Every Saturday
- Pre-Show dinner packages available (phone 0113 236 6999 to reserve a table)
- After Party in the TigerTiger Nightclub included
- Extensive drink selection; 50% Off drinks before and during every show!!
- Big parties welcome (providing they respect the house rules)
- City Centre Location, next to Leeds Train Station
- Shows finish in time for trains, buses & night club entry
- Full disabled access
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.