The Big Family Day Out on Sunday 19th May 2019
For the most up-to-date information about this event, please go here: Highest Point Festival Guide
Over 10,000 of you partied with us last year in the daytime and this year we've extended the hours on Sunday 19th May to 9am - 7pm.
That means there will be 10 hours of interactive theatre, DJs, storytelling, arts and crafts, free entry to the butterfly house and mini zoo, face painting, live music and much more throughout the park!
The first phase announcement of artists and attractions...
* The Monumental Parade of The Weird and Wonderful led by Mr Wilson's Second Liners to the Grand Carnival of the main stage! There will be over 6 hours of non stop music, big lights, bubbles and confetti and carnival fun. K-Klass will perform a live PA & DJ set to keep the party rocking!
* BBC Music Introducing return to the memorial stage with local heroes The Hara headlining! These young lads have recently sold out shows in London and Manchester and return to Highest Point for the second year running.
* Interactive theatre shows with Pif-Paf Theatre
* Music workshops & live music with More Music
* Free entry to the butterfly house and mini zoo
* Art workshops by The Exchange Creative Community
With lots more still to be announced...
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.