Trusted Seller Training Course 1 Day on Friday 5th October 2018
Focusing on the how a sales profession interacts with a prospect from the initial prospecting to after-sales.
It is said that people buy from people who they believe they can trust to deliver a product or service. With the power of website search engines buyers often don't need a sales person to sell to them, they can read product specification, compare prices and buy almost anything they want, from anywhere in the world, and often have a next day service.
Becoming a trusted seller to your clients starts with knowing your product portfolio meticulously, understanding what exactly your company can offer and in what time frame but most of all a trusted seller is someone who can solve the problems of a buyer by offering an innovative solution.
A trusted seller cannot be overestimated, if there is a true connection with the client. A client may be willing to overlook a high price or a longer lead-time giving more weight to trust and quality, buyers are more interested that if something does go wrong will the supplier be there for them, can the supplier offer a solution to solve a new problem.
What will you gain from the day?
- The course has been designed over one (1) day to give an understanding of what it takes to become a Trusted Seller.
- By understanding if you are being consulted by your customer before a new spend or tender release on the technical aspects of a product.
- Understand and define why creating customer value through Trusted Seller is vital.
- Increase awareness of your current sales techniques and how to develop them to become a more trusted seller.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Sales Director's / Sales Vice President
- Business Development Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Territory Manager
- Sales Executives
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.