This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Territory Management Training Course 2 Days on Monday 4th - Tuesday 5th June 2018
We only have 24 hrs in a day, make the most of it selling not commuting between customers DSM Sales Training Territory Management Course enables the sales professional to manage remote sales teams by geography, industry, product or any other criteria. We teach the sales professional to be more productive and utilise their time management focusing on clients and prospects who will create value.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over two (2) day to give an understanding of Territory Sales Management and how to manage the remote sales process and will cover the following areas;
- Group accounts by category to reduce non-selling time.
- Determine the amount and type of accounts that can be serviced to achieve the desired sales target.
- Identify new prospects for business development while nurturing key accounts.
- Build an action plan to maximise sales and increase efficiency in all territories
- Devise a robust and agile reporting system with focus on CRM.
- Deliver an engaging presentation.
- Budgeting for travel and understand the true cost of non-selling activities.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Managing Director
- Sales Director / Sales Vice President
- International Sales Director / Manager
- Territory or Area Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.