This event has already happened!
This event occurred in July 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Key Account Management Dublin (2 Days) on Monday 23rd July 2018
Key Account Management should be a systematic approach to managing and growing your most important customers while delivering mutual value and goals.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over two (2) day to give an understanding of Key Account Management and will cover the following areas;
- The role and responsibilities of a key account managers
- How to define the fundamental attributes of a key account
- Assign cross company measurable value to any account
- Evaluate your client organisational culture Vs yours Research client's financial performance and future business objectives
- Motivational theory and its relevance to maintaining good client relationships How to effectively network the account
- Establish a buying needs matrix
- Create a client SWOT analysis
- Create a Competitor Matrix Team members roles and responsibilities within a key account
- Recognise the buyer's motivation and how you and your organisation can best influence it
- Maintain team focus whilst meeting account objectives
- Build barriers to competitive attack
- Understand the importance of product development within a key account
Who has the course been designed for?
- Managing Director
- Sales Director / Sales Vice President
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Export Sales Manager
- International Sales Director / Manager
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.