This event has already happened!
This event occurred in June 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Customer Service Training Course 1 Day on Thursday 21st June 2018
The first part of good Customer Service that we teach is, if the phone is ringing, answer it. Common sense some would say but the amount of people who recognise a caller's number but don't answer it for fear of a complaint or a complex question that they cannot answer is truly amazing. By not answering the phone simply escalates what could be a simple question to resolve, with proper training.
During our Customer Service Training Course you will learn about:
- Training your staff to be knowledgeable about the product or service and empower them to make decisions to resolve minor complaints.
- Truly listening to what the customer is stating and respond positively.
- Not over promising or giving promises you can't keep.
- Deal with complaints.
- Be helpful even when there's no sales opportunity.
- Go the extra mile.
- Everyone likes a gift.
What will you gain from the day?
The course has been designed over one (1) day to give a full understanding of the art of effective Customer Service and will cover the following areas;
- Understand and describe the values needed for truly exceptional customer service.
- Learn how to connect with a customer either over the phone or face-to-face taking ownership of the issue and being able to offer a solution.
- Develop a strategy to meet and exceed customers, expectations and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Create an incident action plan which can be implemented across customers services immediately.
- Manage difficult customers in a professional and confident manner while deescalating any tension.
Who has the course been designed for?
- Sales Team Leader
- Office / Administration Team
- Customer Service
- Inside Sales Executive
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Executive
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.