This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Speakeasy - Gin, Bourbon & Cocktail Festival is here on Saturday 20th October 2018
Take a journey through downtown Chicago as prohibition fever sweeps the country, and savour the very finest gigglewater including world Gins, Bourbons, American IPA’s and more, and when ordering at the bar be sure to keep your voice low and ‘Speak easy’.
The dress code? Optional roaring 1920’s of course – think Gatsby glamour.
This really is the cats pyjama’s so grab your tickets which will include your password – you’ll need this to get through the door, where you’ll be greeted with a free Tom Collins cocktail.
So come on snorky will you be joining us?
What does the event include?
- Live 1920’s swing entertainment
- American food stand serving Chicago style pick me up’s to refuel when your half sea’s over
Huge selection of World & American Gins
- Bourbons, American IPA’s
- World famous Speakeasy cocktails
What do tickets include?
- A branded Speakeasy glass to keep
- Branded wristband
- FREE Tom Collins cocktail
- Access to bars with a huge selection of world gins, bourbons, American IPA's and sumptuous Speakeasy cocktails
- LIVE 1920's swing band
- Access to American food stand
- Festival guide
Diamond Club tickets are available
Each event has evening and afternoon sessions to choose from
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.