International Music Summit, the premier global platform for business, culture and education within the electronic music industry, returns to Ibiza in 2020 for the 13th year of inspiring our industry. The summit will assemble industry leaders and artists from the international electronic music sector and beyond, to inspire and be inspired, throwing a spotlight on the most crucial business challenges and opportunities we face today. Special emphasis on health and wellness for mind and body will also continue to be a summit focus, with daily yoga, meditation and reflection sessions offered to all delegates.
Three day summit - Inspiring global speakers - Engaging discussions, keynotes & small chats - Powerful Networking Opportunities - Informative Masterclasses - IMS Dalt Vila closing finale - Satellite parties throughout Ibiza.
Select your IMS Ibiza experience from one of two main badge tiers, please select from the ‘monthly payment plan’ section if you wish to pay for your badge in four instalments.
Delegate Badge Full three day summit pass - access to all discussions & keynotes - entry to networking & official events - entry to affiliated Ibiza clubs and opening parties - Network with fellow delegates via the official IMS App - Delegate Bag - entry to IMS Dalt Vila finale event
All Access Badge Full three day summit pass - access to all discussions & keynotes - entry to networking & official events - entry to affiliated Ibiza clubs and opening parties - Network with fellow delegates via the official IMS App - Premium Delegate Bag - entry to IMS Dalt Vila finale event VIP - IMS Legends Dinner awards dinner entry including three course meal & drinks - access to invite only events - Access to one Influencer Breakfast
IMS offers discounted badges forStudents, Ibiza Residentsand Delegates aged Under 27, all offering the same access as the Delegate Badge. To apply please email either your student ID, Proof of Age or Proof of Residence in Ibiza to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMS Ibiza 2020 will be held at Destino Ibiza, privatising the entire luxury resort for attending delegates to create an intimate setting for networking and presenting the summit agenda. Located at the top of a cliff in the exclusive Cap Martinet area of the island, the premium resort overlooks the Mediterranean Sea with stunning views to Formentera and is conveniently located for Ibiza Town.
For more information on hotel packages, rooms and rates please click here.
Exclusive early-bird room rates are available from now until midnight on GMT on 15th January and can be booked with your badge, once booked a member of the IMS team will contact you directly to confirm the booking and dates.
When booking a hotel room please note:
- A three-night stay is for arrival on Wednesday 20th May and departure on Saturday 21st May.
- A four-night stay is for arrival on Tuesday 19th May and departure on Saturday 21st May.
- Once booked the first night of accommodation is non-refundable upon cancellation, early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Prices include 10% taxes do not include tourist tax of €3.30 per person per night.
- Rooms are for both single and double occupancy.
- If you wish to stay at the hotel for a longer or shorter duration please advise the IMS team member when your booking is confirmed. Please note room rates supplied will be the best available rate at the time.
- Room charges will be paid in advance, extra charges incurred will be added to the room and must be paid in full on departure.
Please note it is not required to stay at Destino in order to attend IMS Ibiza 2020.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.