Painting Tips and Trick’s with Alex Malice. on Sunday 27th May 2018
The course breakdown.
- 27th May covers Building and prep including mold line removal and cleaning of the figure. This session also includes basic airbrushing for undercoats
- 10th jun covers Zenithal Highlighting and other airbrushing techniques including colour Theory . This is probably the most important day of the course. (This is a must if you are going on to complete further days)
- 24th Jun is the cheating with washes session. Here you will learn how to get that flawless wash effect on the model and the procedures involved.
- 8th Jul is Cheating with Dry-brushing. with this you will learn all those secrets on how to get that great top surface finish on your figures.
- 22nd Jul is the finishing touches and basing day. This Helps you get that great finishing effect on your figures. Including ideas for scenic basing and those final highlights.
- Please feel free to contact us if you would like to book on each session
What you Need.
Because of the techniques this course will be teaching. It is strongly recommended that each painter brings with them.
- A Toothbrush
- 5 un-assembled Armored infantry models
- Airbrush Flow improver
- Airbrush Cleaner
- Plastic/Super Glue
- Your Favorite paints (New please)
- Vallejo Gloss Varnish
- Vallejo Matt Varnish
- And £10 budget in case you need to purchase anything else.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.