For the most up-to-date information about this event, please go here: El Dorado Festival Guide
For centuries intrepid explorers have searched the world over for the lost kingdom of El Dorado, a land believed to have streets paved with gold, layered with lakes of freshwater and luscious green jungles - a land so beautiful you will never want to leave.
Join us on 1st - 4th July 2021 as we head back to the beautiful grounds of Eastnor Castle in Herefordshire for the fifth Instalment of El Dorado Festival!
At the beginning of July, we leave the confines of urban cities and underground hot spots as we head to the big outdoors. Nestled in the beautiful grounds of Eastnor Castle, we invite you and thousands of other like-minded explorers to join us as we escape everyday life in search of something far more exotic.
Line up announced soon...
El Dorado Festival is an 18+ event that operates a Challenge 25 policy. You will be asked to provide evidence of your age with valid photographic ID.
A Passport (not photocopy)
A UK Driving License
A Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram
There is strictly no entry to those under the age of 18, and the festival will not be able to offer refunds to those refused entry on the day.
More information and 'What's On' coming soon
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/eldoradofestival
When is El Dorado Festival?
1st - 4th July.
El Dorado Festival is held at the Eastnor Deer Park, Ledbury, Herefordshire. The land is woodland, farmland, lakes and some uneven ground.
There is a tarmac road running up to the Main Arena. The Main Arena has a number of small hills inside its perimeter. There is a gravel road that runs around the edge of the Accessible Campsite.
The Accessible Car Park is located near the drop zone, Blue gate route. The ground leading from the accessible car park and campsite to the Main Arena entrance consists of gravel road and grass. The distance is approximately 400 metres. The Main Arena is 300 metres from the main gate to the furthest perimeter edge.
Please note: The weather conditions can dramatically affect the ground conditions, so wherever possible please try to consider what preparations you may need to make and equipment you may need to bring along.
Bookable Access Facilities:
The following access facilities need to be pre-booked using the Access Requirement form, please email email@example.com to receive this. This form and the required evidence must be sent to upon the purchase of a ticket.
2 for 1 Tickets for Personal Assistants:
- El Dorado provide a 2:1 ticket scheme for individuals who would be unable to attend the event without bringing a personal assistant. Once you have bought a full-price ticket, please fill in the access requirement form and provide a form of evidence as listed on the form to receive a personal assistant ticket.
Accessible Camping Wristband:
- On arrival, there will be an Access Information Point where customers can collect further information on access within the festival site. It is also here that additional pre-agreed wristbands can be collected.
- The accessible campsite will be cordoned off from general camping. There will be a number of accessible toilets and showers. Please inform the festival to help with planning if you intend to use this service when completing the Access Requirement Form.
- Near to the Accessible Campsite there are village services (bar, concessions, information point and welfare).
Facilities we provide in the accessibility campsite:
- Standard showers and toilets
- Fresh water points
- Waste disposal point
- Please note: This campsite is available to customers who are unable to camp in the standard campsites or who need access to specialist facilities we provide.
Live-In Vehicles (Campervans, Caravans)
The Festival has a limited number of accessible live-in vehicle pitches available on a first-come first-served basis. After you have submitted the accessibility application form (if approved) you will be sent a link to purchase one of these.
Accessible Parking Pass
An Accessible Car Park is located within the Accessible Campsite perimeter. Customers are allowed to park their cars near their tent in a designated car park, but not directly next to their tent.
Other information related to the site:
- There will be a number of accessible toilets located on the festival site within the campsite and Main Arena.
- There will be general warning signs around the Main Arena if strobe lighting will be used. Due to the nature of the artists it is likely that strobe lighting will be used throughout the performances. There will not be a warning immediately before a period of strobe lighting.
- There will be a First Aid tent located in the Main Arena that will be visible within the Main Arena. There will also be Medics and First Aiders on patrol around the event. You will be able to store medication with the medical team if refrigeration is needed. Please inform the festival in advance if you will be wishing to store medication here.
British Sign Language
- This is something that isn't offered or available on site, please inform the festival
- On arrival to site, please head to the gate as described in the information pack, these are broken down into coloured gates. The information pack provided in advance, usually via email, will explain which gate to head to, where to collect your wristband and the location of the access campsite.
- Don’t forget your festival tickets, these will be scanned on arrival and swapped for festival wristbands.
- For any further information on accessibility at El Dorado Festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.