This event has already happened!
This event occurred in September 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
legend - the music of bob marley on Wednesday 11th September 2019
BUY TICKETS HERE: https://bit.ly/2OoKVKU
Legend: The Music of Bob Marley – celebrates the life and melodies of the Jammin’ Jamaican. Marley’s smooth vocals and exquisite guitar solos are wonderfully relived, giving you a rich taste of Rasta to satisfy your soul!
Stephen Morrison has been performing as Bob Marley for 13 years, wowing fans across the globe with his remarkable resemblance to Reggae’s finest.
You need to Get Up, Stand Up and grab your tickets to this heroic homage to Rasta Royalty, with timeless classics such as One Love, No Woman No Cry, Three Little Birds, Buffalo Soldier, I Shot the Sheriff and so much more!
Tickets are on sale for the uplifting concert of the year, guaranteed to leave a smile on your face!
This is a tribute show and is no way affiliated with any original artists/estates/management companies or similar shows.
Promoter reserves the right to alter the programme.
STATS AND FACTS
- Stephen Morrison, the man performing as Bob Marley, has performed around the world, including at the Formula 1 in Singapore, Bahrain. Abu Dhabi, The Maldives and South Africa.
- Legend has been performing across the UK since mid-2016, in that time being seen by over 15,000 people!
- Marley has sold more than 75 million albums in the past two decades. Legend, a retrospective of his work, is the best-selling reggae album ever. More than 12 million copies have been sold internationally and several thousand new units are sold every week.
- Marley’s ‘Legend’ album is just the second album to spend 500 weeks on the Billboard 200 Album Chart, only Pink Floyd’s ‘The Dark Side of the Moon’, has been on their more.
- In the early 1970s, the Wailers toured with Sly and the Family Stone as an opening act but were removed after just four shows because their performances reportedly upstaged the headliner.
Music Genres: Reggae
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.