This event has already happened!
This event occurred in October 2018. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
6th Global Summit on Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks on Monday 15th - Tuesday 16th October 2018
Neural Networks 2018 aims to proclaim knowledge and share new ideas among the professionals, industrialists, and students from research areas of Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks. 6th Global Summit on Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks is scheduled to be held in Helsinki, Finland during October 15-16, 2018.
Conference Sessions are:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Cognitive Computing
• Self-Organizing Neural Networks
• Computational Creativity
• Artificial Neural Networks
• Deep Learning
• Ambient Intelligence
• Cloud Computing
• Autonomous Robots
• Support Vector Machines
• Parallel Processing
• Ubiquitous Computing
• Natural Language Processing
Why you should attend?
• Discover how advances in the sector of Artificial Intelligence are impacting the society
• Discover the latest Smart and Emerging Technologies.
• Artificial intelligence technology is changing the face of medical science by creating virtual personal healthcare assistant and health bots to give customer support.
• AI is mostly used in the production unit of manufacturing company where robots are being used to give a different shape to an object, which displaces object from one place to another.
To know more about the conference please visit: https://neuralnetworks.conferenceseries.com/ .
For any Queries mail us at: email@example.com
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.