into the groove on Saturday 19th October 2019
It’s time to get Into the Groove and prepare to party to the Queen of Reinvention! Elly Jarmain recreates the ravishing records from the best-selling female artist the planet has to offer… Madonna!
For over 10 years, Into the Groove has left fans in awe, recreating the dazzling dance moves and revamping the classic costumes to build a show that lives long in the memory. From the pearls, lace and crucifixes of the 80s to the gladiator attire seen at the Super Bowl, we take you on an incredible musical journey through the glittering career to The Material Girl.
The cast of the show have travelled across 19 different countries, leaving fans in amazement with legendary hits such as: Holiday, Like a Prayer, Papa Don’t Preach, Vogue, Music and so much more!
Don’t be left Hung Up for tickets, get yours right now for an experience like no other!
This is a tribute show and is in no way affiliated with any original artists/estates/management companies or similar shows.
Promoter reserves the right to alter the programme.
STATS AND FACTS
- Elly Jarmain attained a scholarship to the Royal Northern College of Music to study piano and operatic voice, when she was just 12!
- Into the Groove has had over 40 different costumes, being worn throughout the show’s history!
- Elly Jarmain has performed Madonna songs for almost 20 years, singing the 1983 classic ‘Holiday’, over 1,600 times!
- Throughout the course of her career, Madonna has seen her albums go platinum 45 times.
- Touring almost 20 years, Elly has supported acts such as Go West, Roachford, Musical Youth and entertained the likes of Prince William and the Sultan of Oman!
DON’T JUST TAKE IT FROM US – READ THE REVIEWS
- “Not only does Elly manage to make herself look like Madonna with clever use of makeup and wigs, but most importantly, she does sound like her.” – Nottingham Live
- “Into The Groove really is The Ultimate Tribute To Madonna, and it’s a tribute show that the iconic singer herself would be proud of.” – Writebase
MORE ABOUT THE ARTIST – ELLY JARMAIN
- How did you get into performing, was there a particular artist you saw that resonated with you? Elly: Since being very young I've loved to sing. My parents worked as an illusion act during the 1980s and we travelled all over the world. They frequently performed with female vocalists and I used to watch them in awe and wish to be in their shoes!
- How long have you been a Madonna fan?
I've been a Madonna fan since my mum bought me my first record, which was the single, Into The Groove. I immediately loved her sound, and then when I saw how she styled herself I was hooked!
- What advice would you give to someone who would like to get into the industry? My advice would be to take every opportunity and give one hundred and ten percent. Take every class going. Learn to sing, dance, act, read music. Practise hard and hone your skills. Talk to as many professionals as you can, ask lots of questions, make lots of contacts. Very importantly, don't ever let self-doubt creep in. It’s a very enjoyable career and there are plenty of people waiting to take your place, so stay on your game!
*Please find our full interview with Elly enclosed in the Google Drive link*
Music Genres: Pop, Rock
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.