This event has already happened!
This event occurred in September 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
5 features to visit at The Creative Craft Show this September - on Thursday 26th - Sunday 29th September 2019
An unmissable date in any crafter’s calendar in the South West, the Creative Craft Show will be at Westpoint from Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th September 2019.
A crafter for the last 20 years, The Creative Craft Show’s Head of Features, Jane Bolsover, shares five highlights of this year’s show:
- The Creation Station. New to the Exeter show, younger visitors can have the chance to take part in a Creation Station workshop. The Creation Station is a multi-award-winning organisation, based in Woodbury, that delivers fun and educational arts and crafts to over 16,000 children and families every week. When children learn how to craft, it teaches them valuable skills such as focus, determination and helps to develop their fine motor skills. The workshops include making mythical creatures and robotics.
- Westcountry Creative. West Country Creative offers a range of polymer and silver clay jewellery making workshops. They will be demonstrating how these amazing clays can be used to create your own beautiful jewellery pieces.
- Inventor’s Asylum. Jay is a prop and costume make for stage, screen and cosplay. A creative mastermind, he combines his award-winning machine stitching, 3D printing, modelling and more to create fantastic outfits and accessories from mediaeval to apocalyptic.
- Upcycling Creations. Learn how to upcycle old clothes into rugs, bags and other fabulous creations, with this simple yet effective craft. Nina’s on stand make and take sessions are the perfect way to get hands on and try out a new way of crafting and creating something different.
- Stained Glass Art. Tracey leads glass workshops that explore working with stained glass using the Tiffany style technique. Visitors can join her at the show to create their own designs using pre-cut glass pieces to learn how to tape copper foil on glass, solder and enhance with silver coloured metals.
Visitors to the Creative Craft Show can dive in to papercraft, jewellery making and beading demonstrations and a wide range of practical workshops. Crafters can update their supplies stash with the latest products and creations from the world of creative craft and get inspired by new and exciting ideas and tips.
For ticket sales, opening times and information about The Creative Craft Show, please Visit www.ichfevents.co.uk.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.