This event has already happened!
This event occurred in April 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Click here to view all reviews or add your own »
EXPRIME TOI! - a night of undress on Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Students putting on an event for students with the help of other students in aid of charity probably explains Exprime- toi! the best.
It's going to be a night of undress as the costume design students show off their garments to some funky techno beats.
This event is to raise awareness and money in aid of The Teapot Trust charity: a charity supporting art therapy for children with chronic illnesses.
Events'R'us is a student events team at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh and the brains behind this exciting event. Partnering with the Techno Society and the Costume Design students at their Uni, they have organised an exhibition and showcase to show off some fresh talent!
It takes place in the stylish and urban Biscuit Factory in Leith.
4-6 Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5NP
Doors open at 7pm and shut at 10pm.
Please note that photographs and footage will be taken throughout the event. These will be used by the University for marketing and publicity, on our website and in social media or in any third party publication. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
Also note there is NO disabled access as the event is taking place on the first floor of the venue and there is no elevator. If you have special requirements, please contact the organisers.
With buying a ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Biscuit Factory and Events'R'us are not liable for any items or articles left, wether deliberately or unintentionally at the premises.
- Events'R'us do not condone the taking of illegal substances or use of any dangerous items on the premises.
- Any damage to the venue caused by an attendee will be that attendee's responsibility.
- Please note in the unlikely event of a cancellation, a refund cannot be guaranteed. All funds raised will be used to cover existential costs. Additional money will be donated to The Teapot Trust charity.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
Music Genres: House, Minimal Techno, Techno
Please be aware this event uses a third party payment processor to authorise and settle card payments. Skiddle do not handle your card payment, and purely provide the booking platform, therefore some services and guarantees may not apply to this event.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.