This event has already happened!
This event occurred in December 2019. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below:
Reviews of this event
Be the first to leave your review of this event »
Edinburgh Hogmanay Snow Ball 2019 on Tuesday 31st December 2019
Be in the best place! Join us at the Scottish capital's biggest and finest ceilidh ball at New Year's Eve, held in the most beautiful and central venue - the two magnificent ballrooms of the Assembly Rooms in George Street.
Our established annual event offers a tremendous experience for a fair ticket price. It's all absolutely elegant and utterly beautiful in style, managed with care and real dedication by your hosts.
You can look forward to...
• A glittering, historic, very central venue
• A safe, happy, secure atmosphere
• Kilts, lovely gowns and even tiaras
• Not one - but two glorious ballrooms
• In one, a full-night traditional ceilidh
• In the other, a contemporary ceilidh...
• ...morphing into a sultry nightclub later!
• Pop out to watch the fireworks
• Three full bars, plus other facilities
• Cloakroom and free water
Our Ceilidh bands - both skilled live bands back by popular acclaim! - are confirmed to appear in the sumptuous double ballroom ceilidh.
Tickets are non-refundable or transferable
*The event has ALWAYS sold out fully long in advance so please don't leave bookings too late
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.