Party At The Palace 2021 on Saturday 7th - Sunday 8th August 2021
For the most up-to-date information about this event, please go here: Party at the Palace Festival Guide
The 2 day party will take place on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th August in Linlithgow. It’s only 20 mins from Edinburgh and 35mins from Glasgow, making it one of the most easily accessible music festivals in Scotland.
VIP Upgrade Includes:
· Posh loos
. Covered lounge style seating
· Bar serving: craft ales and cider; champagne; prosecco; white, red & rosé wine; spirits; cocktails; and a selection of soft drinks.
· Free coffee and hot drinks
· Refresh area with mirrors and straighteners
· Gourmet food vendors nearby
· Guest DJ in tent between main stage changeovers – previous DJ’s have included Mel C, Gok Wan, Craig Charles, Fun Lovin’ Criminals
· Picnic tables outside
· Fast-track Entry
. Complementary souvenir programme
Music Genres: Country/Americana, Folk, Indie, Pop, Rock
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.