Welcome back to Live Music at Dreadnoughtrock.
Great to have back local lads THE INTRUDERS with a great night of Rock and Roll that always have the place jumping but for this one all seated jumping if there is such a thing.
THIS IS A TICKET ONLY EVENT - NO TICKETS ON THE DOOR - PRE BOOKING ONLY FOR DOWNSTAIRS IN OPENING WEEKEND.
TICKETS on sale Wednesday 23rd at 9am.
PLEASE NOTE : Social Distancing is set at 2m for our table layouts. A review is ongoing and may be announced days before this event which may positively impact things as it may bring venue distancing inline with hospitality at 1m. As a result we may well update table layout plans accordingly and update ticket sales date to deal with these updates BEFORE you can buy a ticket so don't panic if things will change afterwards. This is why tickets are not on sale straightaway.
STAGGERED ENTRY TIMES FROM 7pm - 8pm detailed on Table/group ticket section.
BAND ON STAGE from 8.30-9.15pm 9.45-10.30pm
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING A TABLE/GROUP of TICKETS.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE of your ENTRY TIME ALLOCATED TO THE RESPECTIVE TABLE YOU WILL BE BOOKING.
DOWNSTAIRS ONLY FOR OPENING WEEKEND at a 2m Social distancing between tables/housholds.
This will be strictly a seated and table serviced event to comply with latest covid guidance for Performing Arts and Venues, Hospitality, Events and Social Distancing.
Please Note: The very last thing we want to do is restrict how live music is delivered at Scotland’s longest running Rock club so please remember it’s comes down to a few simple things - We are open or closed - a socially distanced event or Nothing at this time. So if it’s not for you then please wait on when the restrictions are ended.
Please act responsibly when at the club and respect our staff who will be trying their best to serve you and keep you safe.
Ticket Prices vary dependent on where in the venue seats and tables are placed as some on live level may have a restricted view and seating upstairs (when available) can only view gig on large screens and audio streamed via upstairs PA on top of any music coming upstairs.
Tables CANNOT be moved or made into different groups on the night as they are all preset to comply with guidance.
No shouting to each other during the performance as music level will be at full performance volumes – please wait on the gaps in the bands songs or during sets to TALK to each other. No dancing or singing just yet either folks so apologies for asking this of you but we must to comply with guidance.
Background music levels will be in accordance to Government guidance when musicians are not on stage where everyone will be able to chat freely. Again please don't shout or sing at this time.
We are tasked as part of the latest laws and guidance to ask and remind you of these specific conditions. Do not take offence if asked to comply. We know you might forget so we will simply remind you. However, and please take note we will not tolerate any abuse to staff simply trying to keep everyone right and others safe as we try our best to comply with conditions asked of us by the Scottish Government and local authorities during this pandemic.
Doors open at 7pm. CLOSE at 11pm
All customers must be in and seated to the staggered entry plan based on the seats you purchase, again is to comply with the guidance produced by the Scottish Government. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE NOTES ON TICKET ORDERING FOR THAT SPECIFIC TABLE AS THAT DETAILS YOUR ENTRY TIME WINDOW.
- Staff will take your orders at your table and bring them to you. No bar service currently available.
- Please wear a mask when moving about the venue when going to the toilet, entering, or leaving venue etc.
- Venue Capacity is greatly reduced to comply with social distancing at 2m so would really appreciate your support and come on time as we slowly re-open live music right on your doorstep.
- Everyone is expected to enter details via NHS Scotland track and Trace not just the person who booked the tickets.
- Ticket purchases must be made for the allocated tables and areas available. Unfortunately, we cannot sell individual tickets at this time as we must ask for current guidance to be followed for mixing and distancing to be adhered to and this is the only method we and others have to use.
- The ticket purchasers are responsible on who is in their household group and who will be at their table. No one at a table should move to another table at anytime during the night or mingle.
- Please go direct to your booked table when entering the venue as per the layout plan above.
Last orders 30min before closing time. ALL customers must have drunk up and be out the club BY 11pm for TIER ONE which we expect to be in place for this event. IF we move to ZERO from when this event is scheduled after any updates info will be updated accordingly.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.