A classic night of Thin Lizzy courtesy of BLACK ROSE Scotlands top Lizzy tribute.
THIS IS A TICKET ONLY EVENT - PRE BOOKING FOR DOWNSTAIRS ONLY . Upstairs will not be opening in current restrictions.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY AS REVISED INFORMATION NOW FOLLOWS
STAGGERED ENTRY TIMES FROM 7pm - 8pm detailed on Table/group ticket section.
STAGE TIMES TBC FULLY but expect 2 blinding sets from the lads from 8.30 mark thro to after 11 with a break in between for a blether, drink and pee break.
Last orders at 11.30pm
CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING A TABLE/GROUP of TICKETS.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE of your ENTRY TIME ALLOCATED TO THE RESPECTIVE TABLE YOU WILL BE BOOKING.
PLEASE DON'T BE MORE THAN 30mins over your ENTRY WINDOW as you run the risk of losing your table. IF you think you will be late due to work or family commitments all you have to do is say so we know you are 100% coming along.
This will be strictly a seated and table serviced event to comply with latest covid guidance for Performing Arts and Venues, Hospitality, Events and Social Distancing.
Please Note: The very last thing we want to do is restrict how live music is delivered at Scotland’s longest running Rock club so please remember it’s comes down to a few simple things - We are open or closed - a socially distanced event or Nothing at this time. So if it’s not for you then please wait on when the restrictions are ended.
Please act responsibly when at the club and respect our staff who will be trying their best to serve you and keep you safe.
Ticket Prices vary dependent on where in the venue seats and tables are placed as some on live level may have a restricted view and seating upstairs (when available) can only view gig on large screens and audio streamed via upstairs PA on top of any music coming upstairs.
Tables CANNOT be moved or made into different groups on the night as they are all preset to comply with guidance.
No shouting to each other during the performance as music level will be at full performance volumes – please wait on the gaps in the bands songs or during sets to TALK to each other. No dancing or singing just yet either folks so apologies for asking this of you but we must to comply with guidance we have to adhere with.
Background music levels will be in accordance to Government guidance when musicians are not on stage where everyone will be able to chat freely. Again please don't shout or sing at this time.
We are tasked as part of the latest laws and guidance to ask and remind you of these specific conditions. Do not take offence if asked to comply. We know you might forget so we will simply remind you. However, and please take note we will not tolerate any abuse to staff simply trying to keep everyone right and others safe as we try our best to comply with conditions asked of us by the Scottish Government and local authorities during this pandemic.
Doors open at 7pm. CLOSE at MIDNIGHT
All customers must be in and seated to the staggered entry plan based on the seats you purchase, again is to comply with the guidance produced by the Scottish Government. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE NOTES ON TICKET ORDERING FOR THAT SPECIFIC TABLE AS THAT DETAILS YOUR ENTRY TIME WINDOW.
DOWNSTAIRS - LIVE LEVEL LAYOUT at 1m distancing
PLEASE NOTE Although we are not increasing table quantity by much we can now allow a different household to be 1m apart at the SAME TABLE where possible under the newly revised guidance which caused much confusion.
Something with 2m distancing we could not comply with.
PLEASE complete ALL guests attending on the Skiddle Ticket App to allow you to unlock your tickets as this is your track and trace entry.
You will now see the choice to book from 3 to 8 at any table showing that availability leaving the balance to be purchased from another group/couple.
IF you wish the whole table you will have to buy all the tickets allocated to it then decide who will be at it. The Ticket purchaser will be responsible for that.
We still want a safe and enjoyable night but have to maximise the small amount of people we can have that socially distanced gigs too to help survive all these restrictions.
We have also added in extra SINGLE seats and still maintain a social distancing which can be purchased separately.
- Staff will take your orders at your table and bring them to you.
- No bar service currently available.
- Please wear a mask when moving about the venue when going to the toilet, entering, or leaving venue etc.
- Venue Capacity is greatly reduced to comply with social distancing at 1m so would really appreciate your support and come on time as we slowly re-open live music right on your doorstep.
- Everyone is expected to enter details via NHS Scotland track and Trace not just the person who booked the tickets if not done on Skiddle track and trace method. No need to do both but would advise on using the skiddle system as its linked to your tickets.
- Ticket purchases must be made for the allocated tables and areas available. Unfortunately, we cannot sell individual tickets at this time as we must ask for current guidance to be followed for mixing and distancing to be adhered to and this is the only method we and others have to use.
- The ticket purchasers are responsible on who is in their household group and who will be at their table. No one at a table should move to another table at anytime during the night or mingle.
- Please go direct to your booked table when entering the venue as per the layout plan above.
Last orders 30min before closing time. ALL customers must have drunk up and be out the club BY MIDNIGHT for TIER ZERO which we expect to be in place for this event.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.